A few practical questions here:
- Do we all agree on CC-BY for the template ?
- Would you prefer starting the policy as a google doc or directly in github with markdown syntax ?
For those of you who are not familiar:
- Markdown : https://guides.github.com/features/mastering-markdown/
- How to commit comments: [//]: # (This may be the most platform independent comment)
- If you want to add a line note in github, you first have to blame, click on the corresponding commit, and add a line note.
- Working with pull requests will very difficult at first I believe, so this means we should all get commit rights on the master branch
For this reason I would like to start the policy as a google docs, and then once it is mature enough transfer it to github where it will be the official reference. We could then work with external pull requests and directly with commits from members of the group.
Any thoughts ?